- October 16, 2019
- Posted by: admin
Benny MakManufacturing and supply logistics
- Strategic Sourcing
- Product Development
- Luggage Industry
- MBA Operations Management, HK Polytechnic University
- BA, commercial Studies University of Western Ontario
✔ Innovative professional with 27+ years of progressive experience within consumer goods manufacturing industry and the skills to drive business growth, and manage all aspects of daily business operations.
✔ Expertise in manufacturing and merchandising, quotations and costings, customers/buyers/designers relations and needs assessment, marketing, financial management, purchasing, administration, import/export procedures, and staff training, supervision, motivation and mentoring.
✔ Proactive leader with refined business acumen and exemplary people skills. Facilitate a team approach to achieve organizational objectives, increase productivity and enhance employee morale.
✔ Quick study, with an ability to easily grasp and put into application new ideas, concepts, methods and technologies in the production and designing process. Dedicated, innovative and self-motivated team player/builder.
✔ Exceptional leadership, organizational, oral/written communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem resolution skills. Thrive in both independent and collaborative work environments.
- High Efficiency Execution for Excellent Organization (in Chinese)
- MASTER of SCIENCE, Financial Management, The University of Greenwich, UK
- MBA Financial Management for Executives, The HK Polytechnic University
- MBA Operations Management, The HK Polytechnic University
- MBA Organizational Behaviour and Development, The HK Polytechnic University
- Managing Decision Making and Leadership, HK University of Science and Technology
Manufacturer and exporter with factories in China.
Luggage, travel bags, sport bags, computer case, trolley case, backpacks, ladies handbags, briefcase, phone case, cooler bags, school bags, pencil case, cosmetic bags, shopping totes,…..
Production management, administration, customer relations, vendor management, decision making, etc… for the Group.
2003-2005 Set up a representative office in Shenzhen. I was the person in charge for the whole office including staff hiring, people management, etc. Performed assisting and backup functions in sales, marketing and merchandising for Hong Kong HQ. Led to substantial cost saving in operations.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: