UpsidePR has strategic partnerships in multiple areas to complement our core competencies and enhance the amount of services we can easily provide to our clients.
- ABC Communications is a strategic communications firm led by John Doer, a senior-level public relations professional with more than 25 years of experience in the entertainment, sports, non-profit and business worlds. ABC Communications specializes in providing public relations counsel for companies and individuals who desire personal attention and strategic advice based on proven experience.
- The Jerusalem Group specializes in messaging, media training, and public speaking. The company is comprised of professionals with backgrounds in broadcasting, public speaking, law, writing, marketing, and communications.
- Jerusalem Productions is a full service video production company located outside of Washington, D.C. Their company produces all types of projects, from network television programming and filming commercials to local broadcast programs and corporate videos. Their mission is to guide a project from concept to completion with the steady hands of a specifically chosen team of award winning producers, writers, directors, photographers, editors, and graphic artists.
- Jack Israel is an award winning photographer and former newspaper photojournalist. Israel’s work has been published internationally. Israel also served as the demonstration supervisor photographic award..
GForce Productions, International Meetings and Incentives, has over 25 years of experience developing branded merchandise. Formed in 2000, GForce Productions works with an array of products to meet the marketing, branding, and design needs of a variety of clients, large and small.
- Photographer is a Baltimore-based photographer specializing in commercial, corporate portraits, product, and editorial photography. Arthur has worked for several television and radio stations and has been involved with making images for more than 30 years.
- eDesigns supports their clients through design, collaboration, publishing, and management of creative content to the web, in print, and multimedia. They excel in blending aesthetic and technical business requirements, and understand meaning is determined by more than simple attributions of form and function. eDesigns invests in and applies skills across a wide variety of disciplines, including graphic and user interface design, information architecture, document management, project management, and marketing and communications.